Monday, March 26, 2007

Sports

During the last one month I have been very active in different sports. In the week of 5th Mar, I was in california and went for skiing, and believe me skiing was simply awesome. Next year I plan to have may be 15 days break during winters and go to Auli, in India just for skiing. During the week of 5th Mar, I was at Dallas and met some of my friends from IBM and we had a great tennis session and a night out playing cards, unfortunately the next day I missed my flight (all due to my credit card, its a long and interesting story). Anyways, I got a chance to come back and again play tennis with my buddies :) Currently at Taiwan I am very regular to swimming and its a great feeling. I am trying to imporve my dolphin stroke but my stamina has gone down drastically and its really difficult to practice the dolphin stroke, which requires great amount of energy. One of my dreams is to do skydiving :D.........hope someday, somewhere, somehow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are very smart and wisdom.
Helena

Sandeep Panjwani said...

Stamina reduced??..started smoking or what??
Sandy

Sameer Mathur said...

Stopped smoking yaar, stopped everything :)