Sunday, March 30, 2008

Some Random Statistics

Some Random Statistics

1) I used to get in hand around 400USD per month, in my first job.
2) I am required to spend around 350USD per day for a period of 1 year for my MBA.
3) Student loan interest rate in France ~ 2.5%, USA ~ 7%, India ~ 12.5%.
4) 80% of MBA students are undecided about their future aspirations.
5) I have flown 160,000 miles so far.
6) I stayed in hotel for 90% of time last year.
7) On average I don't stay in a radius of 500Km for more than 3 weeks.
8) On highways I always speed atleast by 5 mph and at max by 25mph, provided there are no traffic jams.
9) In a week I eat atleast 4 different country cuisines, if I am in US
10) Outside India 95% of the times I eat non-veg food, in India 95% of the times I eat veg food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good statiscs
Thanks from
http://www.mbarajpura.blogspot.com