Saturday, February 9, 2008

Theory of Life

I believe in two possible theories of life, I don't know which one holds true

1) Matrix theory

Everything is pre-destined. What makes me believe in this theory is that at times I encounter least expected things and at times I don't encounter most expected things. This theory very similar to what is shown in the movie MATRIX

2) Action Theory

Every action has a reaction and life is nothing but reaction of all possible actions. What makes me believe in this theory is that at times I encounter things counter to my expectations and that leads me to think that I haven't considered all possible outcomes. Since no one can virtually consider all possible outcome, therefore things that don't happen according to expectations can be termed as LUCK, which is actually not luck but a reaction of some actions not considered.

One way or the other life goes on.

No comments: